Universal CSS Navigation Menu Support Product Page

Not a problem

CS5 Dreamweaver nightmare

Reported 06 May 2010 01:13:58
has this problem
06 May 2010 01:13:58 Preston Hall posted:
So I am now looking at my files created with DMX zone tools from CS4 and many of them are completely distorted in CS5. Universal CSS Navigation is totally worthless now in my CS5 on mac. None of the DMX zone extensions even worked on start up, had to re-install everything. Still can't get them all to work including Universal Menu.

I blame Adobe more than anything for this problem as I am seeing all kinds of things screwy. Photoshop CS5 won't read any of my previous plug ins either from third parties.

I'd say the entire CS5 package is a bit of a nightmare and suggest people hold off from purchase.

Replies

Replied 06 May 2010 11:13:18
06 May 2010 11:13:18 George Petrov replied:
Hi Preston,

We are already testing our extensions for some time now on DW CS5 and the results are pretty positive. A new fresh installation of the extensions is required indeed. The "migration" wizard is indeed a nightmare.

As we test each of our extension well in CS5 and update it if needed, you will see CS5 added in the requirements for the extension on the extension product page here on DMXzone.

Our general impression of CS5 is actually positive - what problems are you experiencing?

Greetings,
George
Replied 05 Jun 2010 01:45:55
05 Jun 2010 01:45:55 Anton Dique replied:
Hey Guys,

I'm also not seeing my DMX server behaviour extension in Dreamweaver CS5 - the conditional statement one.

Can anybody Help?

Reply to this topic